Hunters Playground
ATTENTION
Your username must be an ORIGINAL first and last name. NO CANON SURNAMES!

Also, your username has to be a first and last name you are going to give for your character.

Please Register in order to join the site. We would love to have you on board!
Hunters Playground
ATTENTION
Your username must be an ORIGINAL first and last name. NO CANON SURNAMES!

Also, your username has to be a first and last name you are going to give for your character.

Please Register in order to join the site. We would love to have you on board!
Hunters Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Based Role-Playing Site Based on The books of Author Nalini Singh (Psy/Changeling's)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Aliana Caban
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am by Aliana Caban

» Meeting From Hell (Alanna)
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:21 pm by Andrew Connor

» Remnants of Shadow
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:49 pm by Admin

» Tempest
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:31 am by Andrew Connor

» Metaphysical
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 am by Andrew Connor

» Kryptonite and Kerosene
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Andrew Connor

» NPC and Positions available to be adopted
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:39 pm by Andrew Connor

» Site Rating Information
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:06 pm by Admin

» We are Young
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:17 am by Admin

Most active topic starters
Admin
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_vote_lcapMeeting From Hell (Alanna) I_voting_barMeeting From Hell (Alanna) I_vote_rcap 
Andrew Connor
Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_vote_lcapMeeting From Hell (Alanna) I_voting_barMeeting From Hell (Alanna) I_vote_rcap 
Jareth Pierce
Aliana Caban
Vote For Us!
Top RPG Sites TBD Topsites Animus Top 50
free forum

Meeting From Hell (Alanna)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Andrew Connor

Stonybrook Pack
 Stonybrook Pack

Meeting From Hell (Alanna) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting From Hell (Alanna)   Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:00 am

January 15th 2083

Andrew new he was threading a thin line between his human half and his cat but lately it was more apparaent than anything. His sister was now tumbling with some of the soldiers and there was really nothing he could do about it after all she was an adult. ‘you are an idiot’ he thought to himself as he finished wrapping his line up. He had been rapeling down the mountain in an excersises trying to get his mind off the guy he had almost beaten. Ok so Andrew had lost it whopa there it was he had lost his cool today. Yes his baby sister hated him now and he had no idea how to fix this mess (You too busy to talk brother) his body went motionless at his sisters angry tone. “Rather but I am here to listen Raizza” he said dropping the line in his truck. She growled at him (I can’t believe you told my boyfriend to beat it Andrew who do you think you are?) he turned around and leaned against the truck folding his arms across his chest.

“I am your big brother, I was only watching for you” he said in a calm soothing tone that only set her off more. She picked up the snow from the floor and threw it at him growling (you are not my keeper Andrew) he laughed a little and that made her laugh as she grabbed more snow and tossed it at him. “Fine but if he hurts you Raizza I will rip him apart” he said rather serious at her when he grabbed her for a hug. (Fine Andrew he won’t hurt me I will gut him first if he tries) she said hugging him. This moment felt good it grounded him and his beast appreciated it, because no matter how much he argued with his sister or any of his pack mates they centered him.

“Now go on I have a meeting with your hiness” Raizza scowled (Alanna?) he nodded and opened the door to his truck “Yeah sentinel meeting will be fun after the stunt I pulled I have a hunch she will come hard on me for scaring the bejesus out of your boyfriend” Raizza swiveled her foot on the floor (I can talk to her tell her he is ok with what you said to him but you did threaten him) Andrew cringed as the scene played in his head “I went overboard I know I haven’t been myself latetly” Andrew admitted to that fact and he knew Alanna would have a talk to him about that. (We have been talking about it Andrew and honestly how long has it been since you tumble with someone?) Andrew closed the door of his truck and turned it on “I believe that is my business little sister” he said ready to take off (Andrew get laid brother it will take the edge off) she said as she changed to her leopard form.

Andrew swore as he took off and headed to Alanna’s earie it would be where the meeting would be tonight. Every meeting for the sentinels where done in each other’s homes they took turns who hosted dinner and the meeting. He thought about what his sister had said, yeah he needed to get laid and fast his beast was demanding it and he had no idea how to satisfy it. Finally arriving to the earie he stepped out and smelled pack members ‘good I don’t have to deal with her alone just yet’ he thought but that thought went down the drain when he smelled her right next to him. “Good afternoon Alanna” he said turning to face her. Of all the cats in the pack Alanna was the only one that could take him down in a fight but Andrew was stronger and faster that much she knew. He was loyal to the bone and he was after all the second in command.
Back to top Go down

Alanna Youngblood

Stonybrook Pack
 Stonybrook Pack

PostSubject: Re: Meeting From Hell (Alanna)   Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Alanna sighed as she watched Andrew walk across the clearing below her aerie. He had been more and more on edge as each day passed and she wondered if she should have let him wonder as he had asked her. But she had needed him, he was the calm to her explosive temper, and she had no idea what things would be like now with the new treaty between them and the wolves. She needed him to keep her temper and not allow her to ruin everything. They had an odd relationship. She respected and trusted him, but just as she had always felt he was out to get her in trouble, she had a feeling he didn’t truly care for her. And yet, he was the one she went for advice and support, the one she trusted to call her out on her bullshit, just as she did the same for him.

But then instead of making things easier, today he had risked everything in a fit of temper that was more typical of her than him. She knew his sister was his weak spot, had known it was a problem when she’d heard the girl was tumbling a wolf, but had not been able to reach him on time. Now the kids parents wanted retribution and she had to tell him to apologize. She had said to the kids parents not to interfere, to let them work it out, but apparently the boy was their little star. She had told the wolf alpha to shove it, but she intended to take him to task on the two hours she had just spent telling Aliana to shove her complaints, the kids would work it out. She’d needed him to keep her calm but instead he was off sulking. Not that he would have calmed the situation, just then Aliana wanted his fur for a winter coat.

Jumping down from the branch she’d been watching all the sentinels arrive, she rested her back against the trunk of the tree and crossed her arms. “Good Afternoon,” she said falling into step next to him. “Scared any wolf pups since this morning? I mean, since I have to go put out all the fires, might as well get all of the scared kids at once so I don’t have to keep making trips there all the time and all.” She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

Andrew Connor

Stonybrook Pack
 Stonybrook Pack

PostSubject: Re: Meeting From Hell (Alanna)   Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Andrew coughed at her sarcastic tone, if one thing was always on his mind was that he tolerated her for the pack’s sake. Many asked him why he stayed in the pack if he was this strong he could move on to another pack and be part of it. He simply said this was his home and his sister needed him to be here for her. Yeah they should ask him now he would say he was here because he was making sure a certain pup kept his hands off his baby sister. “Sarcasm doesn’t suit you Alanna” he said retracting his claws and trying hard not to snarl at her. “What the hiness wants my hide for what happen?” he said kicking a piece of rock from the forest floor. “I don’t have to explain to you what I did I have no problem in facing that wolf” his voice drawled at the sound of the other alpha’s kind. No Andrew was no bigot but the pup was tumbling with his baby sister he was entitled to it and if he couldn’t take the heat from Andrew then he best keep moving Riazza needed a man who could protect her not run to mommy with his tail tucked between his feet. “Shall we start the meeting I have a date and really want to get to it tonight” he said lying because it was easier to keep her guessing about him and what he did.

He hadn’t been with a woman in months and he was beginning to think his being over the edge had something to do with that fact. (Hey Andrew come check this out man I got the gun I told you I was going to get the other day) Andrew ignored his alpha and walked in sitting next to Hilton one of the other sentinels. “Is it loaded?” Hilton shook his head (Nah man Alanna will clobber me if it was inside the earie loaded) He noticed the rest walk in so he grabbed the gun and twirled it (Man it has this little laser that decimates oh well everything it touches and in the secured side it has the silver bullets not regular bullets silver) Andrew pointed the gun at Jack who was eyeing him (You know he did mention laser you knit witt) Andrew shrugged as he noticed Alanna “You need to lend me this little baby for target practice you know shoot me some wolves” he said handing the gun back to Hilton.

Andrew cleared his throat and stood up “Alright enough jibber jabber, we have business to discuss” he said as the screens turned to face him and Alanna. “First issue in the list, we have Savil going on vacation to take his new mate to meet his parents in Russia so I need someone to cover his station in the evening hours for about I think it’s 2 weeks” he said looking for volunteers. (I can take it fits well with my schedule on the other side and still gives me time to sleep for the next day) Andrew nodded “ok that works perfect make sure Savil gives you the 411 on it” he said going down the list “Sheila how is your sector coming along is there any interference from the Psy in the area?” Sheila was in charge of the city limits with Blayton. (We haven’t they have been sniffing around but you know them all proper and brains no sense of direction whatsoever) Andrew nodded and turned to Ursula “How are the Juveniles treating you?” She cursed and Andrew Smiled (I swear testosterone runs ramped in these kids) Andrew chuckled “Do you need help from one of the maternal I am sure they will love to help” he sad but she shook her head and he continued after everyone reported, he turned to face Alanna and sighed.

“Alright I have to say that I apologize if by my actions today I have endangered the pact that we have set with Winterhaven” he said because he knew his actions affected the pack in a whole not just him or his sister or even Alanna. (Are you needing some petting Andrew?) Sheila said winking at him “ha ha and yes sweet girl I do need some petting” he said flirting with Sheila. She laughed tsked at him, the entire 45 minutes was about reports once more after that was said and done he sat down to allow Alanna to speak. Maybe she would be cool now after he had apologize for his behaviour but who knows the woman was mostly angry half the time.
Back to top Go down

Alanna Youngblood

Stonybrook Pack
 Stonybrook Pack

PostSubject: Re: Meeting From Hell (Alanna)   Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Alanna flashed him a smile, “What? I thought it was just my color!” She posed as if she were a model, the short shirt she wore raised, revealing a bit of her creamy skin. The cargo pants she wore were precariously hanging off her hips. “C’mon Andy, it suits me so well I never take it off.” She teased, knowing that for a fact, when it came to him, sarcasm as part of her repertoire. She sighed when he called her highness; she hated that, just the kind of thing she’d feared when everyone had always said she was born to lead. She didn’t think herself better than the others, didn’t think she was the best to lead them, never wanted to impose her own will on others, she just did what needed to be done; for the good of their people.

“Andrew, I understand the whole protective thing, but did you really have to rough the boy up? Things are precarious as it is, and we need this treaty!” She had worked too damn hard for this to let tempers, even her own ruin it. With the psy sniffing around they had to be prepared. She was sure even the boy’s parents would have understood had he gone a little easier with the kid. Most changelings were highly protective; they would have been ok with it.

She rolled her eyes as he tried to take control of things, she shook her head smirking at the date comment; she knew it for what it was a lie. A shame really because she knew that his touch hunger and need were in part what was making him so touchy. But she let him take over, it was what made him such a good second, and as she hated being bossy – though she did the bossy thing very well – it was good to have someone who would do that, make things get going. She rolled her eyes when he said he was going wolf hunting, she growled at him “I swear Andy, I will ship you off to work with the swans if you don’t stop that.” She said, worn out with the subject of wolves hunting leopards and leopards hunting wolves. She knew he hated the swans, far too tame for him and she wasn’t kidding, she’d done it before, sending people to do the scut jobs as a punishment.

Alanna laughed when Sheila suggested she do the petting Andrew needed. “Sure you can handle him? The last three have never been seen again.” She joked; he did have a reputation as a womanizer, though it had been a while since she’d heard any gossip. She could also feel his restlessness and if it wasn’t for how much they hated each other she would have offered to sort it out herself, but that also came with a whole can of worms attached and she wasn’t sure they should even consider it so she forgot it instantly.

“all right, the pigeons want our protection, we have to decide if we want and trust them, there is a new band of deer that want to move into the city, does anyone have any contacts with either group?” she asked, ignoring the growl from Andrew.
Back to top Go down

Andrew Connor

Stonybrook Pack
 Stonybrook Pack

PostSubject: Re: Meeting From Hell (Alanna)   Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Andrew chuckled at Alanna’s comment about the swans. “They will adore me if I went there darling, they are very sensual” he said winking at Sheila who was laughing at all the bantering. Andrew shook his head at Alanna saying he was a menace basically with the entire do you think you can handle him comment and about the other females he had been with. “Ah my dear Alpha they are non-existent because they have mated or are out of town not because they can handle me” he said as he moved to play with the tablet in his hand in order to continue the meeting.

(I think I might be able when are you coming over darling) Sheila said seductively. Andrew clenched his face and pointed at her ear “Later” he said and turned back into work mode. When Alanna mentioned the pigeons he laughed. “Did they opened hunting season already darn and I thought I was part of that newsletter” he said laughing but sobered at everyone’s look. “Fine let me catch any of you making a joke, anyways I can handle the information it depends Alanna can they be trusted?” he asked as she moved on to the next situation the deer. Those under their protection would find themselves occupied by the certain war that was coming. The Psy would be relentless and they would try just about anything, especially against them not the humans but the changelings since they have been as relentless as the Psy. This was their territory and Andrew knew how to protect what was his.

“I will get one of the liaison’s to check it out Alanna see what they are all about, before I forget I was told by the snakes there’s been a lot of movement from the psy I the suburbs so I will post 1 sentinel one soldier pair in the area letting them know we know they are there” he said moving something in his tablet. “Alanna and myself will be at the wolf den tomorrow afternoon making the treaty legit and hopefully this will deter the psy from trying something against us” he said turning off the tablet. “Alright now anyone else have anything they need to say about anything?” he said nodding over at Alanna so she could finish this part because if he was her second in command she was the alpha. Andrew sat back and stretched his legs smiling at Sheila who was apparently texting when his phone vibrated; Andrew ignored it and focused on his alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting From Hell (Alanna)   Meeting From Hell (Alanna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting From Hell (Alanna)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunters Playground :: Cheyenne, Wyoming :: Alanna's Home-
A world thrust onto the Nouveau Steam!Beyond HumanCool Text: Logo and Graphics GeneratorBleach Story RPDSN: Dark HorizonWatch The SkiesBleachOblivionChildren of Tomorrow
RPG-DThe RPG Collection OpenStaticSpotsOpenStaticSpotsOpenStaticSpotsOpenStaticSpotsOpenStaticSpots
OpenStaticSpotsOpenStaticSpotsOpenStaticSpotsOpenStaticSpotsOpenStaticSpotsOpenStaticSpotsOpenStaticSpots